A New Generation Of Private Service Professional For Today’s Contemporary Family
Taking applications now – earn excellent compensation while you the learn skills needed to work for the world’s wealthiest families or corporations.
Your paid apprenticeship will start you out in one-year live-in positions across the USA with more than minimum wage hourly pay free room, board and round trip airfare. Apprentices receive two full days off weekly (usually weekends), five paid holidays, and a week’s paid vacation, giving you the ability to explore and enjoy the cities near where you are placed.
All training families are screened, and only those who can offer the best apprentice experience are accepted into the program. Training families range from those with school age kids, to active empty nesters, to dual income no kid families, and single individuals with busy lives. You decide which family you will be placed with.
As an apprentice in the Sterling Academy program, you’ll start by learning the basics of a household assistant (you’ll be a beginner after all). Assisting around the house, dropping off kids at school, running errands, doing laundry, daily tidying, cooking dinner twice a week, and other tasks are what you will be paid for.
Once a month you will be challenged to do a bigger organizing project for your training family and your end of the year project of writing a family/household manual to leave as a parting gift will let you use everything you’ve learned during your year as their apprentice.
You’ll learn first aid, CPR, basic life support and review defensive driving skills. Throughout your training year, you’ll acquire skills in adaptability, professionalism, discretion, codes of conduct, problem-solving, etiquette, teamwork, security awareness and more, giving you a good foundation in skills needed to offer high-level assistance in any career. Additionally, you’ll receive online Microsoft OneNote training and other ongoing education.
Sterling Academy apprentices also have private access to live group web chats with professional celebrity personal assistants, butlers, executive housekeepers, close protection agents (bodyguards), private chefs, career nannies, estate managers and others who work for some of the world’s wealthiest families so you can see if a career in personal service is for you. If it is, (and we hope it will be), at the end of your successful apprentice year, you’ll receive assistance with resume writing and future job placement through Lifestyle Resources – Sterling Staff Division,(our parent company). Lifestyle Resources is known in the luxury and lifestyle community as “the source” for the highest level of private service staff and places staff in the homes, yachts, and planes of High Net Worth employers worldwide.
Apprentice Program Includes:
Well Over $1,500 Dollars In Guidance, Training, Course Materials And Education Is Invested In Each Apprentice Accepted Into This Program.
- Live In Program – Private Room And Board — No Living Expenses Like Rent, Utilities, Gas, Trash, Water
- Live In Locations You Normally Couldn’t Afford On A New Grad Budget – Like The New York Metro Area & Other Great Cities Nationwide
- $11.00 Per Hour – With Average 36-40 Hour Work Weeks
- Paid Round-Trip Airfare To Your Training Family And Back Home After Year Of Completion In The Apprentice Program
- Continuous Support From The Sterling Academy For Household Assistance Team As Well As Connections To Others In The Sterling Academy Apprentice Program To Network, Plan Outings And Form Friendships
- Lifetime Placement Through Lifestyle Resources After Your Successful Completion Of The Sterling Academy Apprentice Program Year
- With An Amazing City Around You To Explore, On Time Your Time Off – Go To A Broadway Show, Spend A Day At The Beach, Or Any Of A Number New Adventures
- Experience For Your Resume – The Skills You Acquire Through This Program Make You More Attractive To Big Employers In Any Industry
- Live Webcasts With Professional Private Service Professionals Working For Celebrities, Business Icons, And High Net Worth Individuals
- Continuous Online Guidance And Live Support, Mentoring And Counseling Throughout The Apprentice Year
- Exclusive Podcasts That You Can Go Back To Time And Time Again To Hear About Aspects Of Working In Private Service And Get Tips And Advice From Those Who Have Made Successful And Lucrative Careers In Private Service
- Red Crossed Certified CPR/First Aid/ BLS Training
- Ability To Have Money In Your Pocket At The End Of The Week To Make Memories Or Put It Away And Save Or Pay Off Those Student Loans
- Microsoft OneNote Training.
- Stand Out Above The Other Resumes With Sterling Academy On Yours.
Lifetime Placement Opportunities
Once your apprentice year is complete, we hope you will continue your career in private service. We have, through our parent company, Lifestyle Resources, top level employment opportunities in private service worldwide.
At the end of your successful apprentice year, you will receive lifetime placement opportunities through our firm at no cost to you. There are no fees for career counseling and placement, and you will retain your membership to our private apprentice teaching materials including interviews with professionals in private service and other events. Our staff will assist with resume preparation, support, and career counseling.
Additionally, if you are placed in employment with a client family for another year or longer through our firm or affiliate agencies, you will receive a $250 sign on bonus. This bonus is paid as a thank you for your loyalty to our firm and The Sterling Academy for Household Assistance program.